Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Styling Entries



The summer stylin' entries have begun!! Submit your photos for a chance to win this cameo necklace!

**Update** Most of the invisible pictures have been restored, the contest is closed and we will be sharing the decision-making process with y'all once we figure out what it is :) Thank you so much to everyone who submitted, and look out for the next one!!




*********************************************************************

Ms-gg

Angel's Braidout


Uchenna


Oare


Funmi


Jennifer

Monie

Alice


Monica


Tikisha

3 comments:

Alice said...

the last 4 pictures arent showing up :(

Fatty Bamboo said...

Awesome looks! :)
I can't see any pics after Oare.. Idk if I'm the only one having that issue.. Tried opening them in a new window & it said sumthin about not being able to access my gmail acct :-/

FIK said...

I love them all! But how did Monica do her hair? I love the side braids :)