Friday, March 2, 2012

Pictures











Life as always has been nuts but thankfully Zara has been holding fort. I haven't had much time to blog but Zara insisted that I should send pictures of what my hair has been up to so here goes...

I've been making video tutorials and video blogs but I haven't got enough bandwidth for uploads. Next time I'm out of the country, I'll put up a lot of posts. In the meantime here are a few pics of what I've been doing to my hair.

I'm emailing this in from my phone so I have no idea what order they'll appear in. There are updos, twistouts, yarn twists, freeform afro etc...

1 comment:

Natmane said...

Love your headbands! I think I'll get yarn braids next week. It looks so good on you.
Have you tried glonetpro? It's a bit cheaper but faster than most.